Powered by Blogger.
One Side Love - Rabia

hiiiiiiiii my frnd ... myself rabia i love one boy his name is sunil... i love him a lot .. sunil means to me .. my world .. my life everything .. sunil stay in the front of home .. everyday i accept .. he will came he say something to me.. but that never came . there is elder sister .. he loves my didzz ... but my didz love any buddy else .. .. but that boy doing flriting wid me .. thsi thing i said to my didz .. so left him .. now me .. and my didz both are single .. but my didz now very well .. i love sunil lot .. i just only waiting of him when sunil came and proprse to me.. but that day never came.. i day i gone my colleage . and sunil see that thing i am not in the room .. that day he call in my home .. and talk wid me sis .. my sis // on the phone .. he say i love you a lot .. my didz reply no i not love you .. he say .. it will never happen .. after a month on the occaion of him brithday .. my didz said to him yes ... after a month my didz said to me .. i wanna saysomething to you .. i said okhz say . she say .. too me .. sunil proopse me .. and everything she said to me.. frm that .. i hate my didz .. after two months .. i realizze i am wrong.. . that day i say too my didz .. i so sorry .. she forgive . me... my didz . sunil realtionship gooing on.. still its gone ..









but one thing to ever buddy .. love is waste ,.. so never do love plzzz its my advice to all







1 comments:

DEEPAK SINHA said...

i think RABIA u r wrong ....because pyar me koi shart ni hoti ki aapne usse pyar kia to return me wo bhi aapko pyar kre aisa to sirf jobs me hota hai kyoki lena dena sirf job me hota hai pyar me ni ...agr aap use chahti hai to aap use apni importance dikhaia ....me to bs ye khna chahta huki pyar usse kria jo aapko apni zindgi manta ho ye mt bhulia ki is dunia me aisa bhi koi hai jo aapko chahta hai sayd wo apke ass pass hi ho jo aap phchan na pa rhi ho aur agr koi apse pyar krne wala mill jaye to zindgi to aapne aap khudsurt ho jati hai so plzz forgt ur past nd keep smile .....becz jb hum khusio ko bar bar celebrat ni kr skte to dukho ko sath lekr chalne se kya fayda forgat evrything nd keep smile kyoki apki khusi se koi aur bhi khus rhta hai so plz smile..

Post a Comment

wibiya widget