Powered by Blogger.
My true n sad story - Sudhir

Hi dis is sudhir gautam,dis is my true story..
It was summer of 2010,mere colony me ek ghr me ek nayi ladki rhne k liye aayi thi..when i saw her,i got mad..she was so beautiful..!!
Mai use daily apni bolcony se dekha krta tha..usko maine apne frnds ko b dikhaya,thn ek frnd ne bataya ki wo uski classmate h n bahut seedhi ladki h..n ye b ki iske peeche kayi ladke pade hain...!
I always being very shy 4m strting.
Meri b dosto se bet lag gyi ki \"isko to mai pakka pataunga?\"
mai usko daily dekhta tha.
Isi tarh ek saal beet gya, nw i was in 12th nd she also.
During d xams maine ye decide kiya ki mai use apne dil ki baat bataunga..actually main usse sach me hi pyar krne laga tha..mere frnd ne ye b btaya tha ki her mother passd away 2 year ago.. N she had nt much frnd.so b careful,n usko kabhi hurt mt krna.
Bt mai apni dil ki baat kah nhi paya..aftr xams i went punjab to my uncle\'s house.i was missing her so much that aftr 2 days i returnd 4m there..when i rechd my home,i saw dat her family were leaving tht home ,i was vry sad..i sat on my bolcony nd jst watchd them..
Mai wahi usi k ghr k pas tha..n thn she was coming 2 me nd she wanted to said smthng bt did nt said bcz her father was staring her...n thn she had gone..
Uske jaane k bd i realised that mai ab usse kabhi nhi mil paaunga n na hi baat kr paaunga..i was vry upset..my frnds were teasing me dat i m loser who could nt say his wish to her..
I was very ill aftr she Leavd ..
**kuchh din bd wo agn colony me aayi ,n apni ek frnd se mili nd noticd my home 4 my look(she told me dis thng)
i was lying dwn on bed,thn suddenly my frnd came 2 me nd said that wo colony aayi h..
Maine finally decide kiya ki ab chahe kuch b ho jaye mai usse baat krke hi rahunga..my frnds gave me courage...n thn i went on her way while she leaving her frnd\'s house..i followd her n kuchh der bd on way maine usse baat ki n apni baat batayi...she jst smiled nd said ki wo b mujhko bahut dino se notice krti thi n mujhe like b krti thi..mai usse ye puchha ki last day tm mujhse hi milne aa rhi thi?she said-\"yes\" n kaha ki wo b mujhse bahut dino se baat krna chahti thi.bt mai kr nhi payi..aftr dat i see off her nd fully glad 4m inside..aftr a day her frnd took my cell no. nd gave it to her,tht nite she made call 2 me.I talk whole nite tht day...my frnds were happy coz i was happy..sb kuchh sahi chl rha tha..kuchh months bd..uske call ane suddenly bnd ho gye..i was restless..n trying to knw abt her..nd thn my world bcm change.. To hear her death nws..
Her best frnd told me tht she\'d died hnn road accident..her frnd gave me her diary nd a short note,jo usne hospital me last tym likha tha..
I opnd short note,she wrote\"I LOVE U,be happy always\"
this made me more sad nd lonely.
She wrote in hr dairy abt me..nd put a pic of her.
Now i m doing b.tech n live with her memories..
I love u my dear!! Nd will soon see u in heaven.. 







10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey so sad par tm use apni yado me mat marne dena god bles u

Er.sudhir gautam said...

Thnx 4 reading..

Anonymous said...

its really touching my heart. God bless u yar

VISHAL said...

PLZZ READ MY STORY(nirmelit@gmail.com)
http://indiantruelove.blogspot.in/2011/10/my-1st-love-is-on-wayn-i-fell-so.html

Anonymous said...

If this true then Salute to u...

Anonymous said...

I LIKE YOUR LOVE STORY BUT DID'T LIKE YOUR LOVE STORY END.

Anonymous said...

in previous days i listen dat sudhir takes sucide
bcoz he tried to live without her bt he can't live without her,so he takes sucide.dat d spirit of love...heads of for sudhir,,,dis is true nd evr bst love story...i hope now he will enjoy his lovestory further with her,,,love u sudhir...

Anonymous said...

Hey sudhir are yaar what a great love story yaar i was really crying when i read that line ..she is dead in a car accident...ye ab tak jintne bhi maine love stories paddhe unmese sabse top ..and dil ko chune wali love story thi yaar.god bless ...but usko apni yadon mein hamesha jinda rakhna....reply datta orf arya....

mansi said...

;(

Unknown said...

heart touching story yaar..!
god bless you..!

Post a Comment

wibiya widget